Thursday, February 17, 2011

Getting Ready

Bags are packed, details checked (and double checked) - wait, what is the luggage limit for Air France?

It's with mixed emotions that I depart today for Kenya. While this is truly an amazing opportunity and a great business challenge, I will dearly miss my family and friends while I am away. I know the time will go by fast though, as we will be immersed in the project and local culture.

Our itinerary starts immediately once we arrive in Kenya - meetings are scheduled with the local IBM team, our partner DOT, and our clients for the CSC projects. At this point, we are familiar with all the key parties, having been introduced and kicking off the project remotely over the past few months. I look forward to finally meeting the teams in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment